Monday, October 8, 2012

Klipsie

Greetings!

I am actually an alien in disguise as a young female human.  I’m on this planet earth because I’m still working on repairing my means of transportation to return to my home (actually, the main reason why I’m still here is because of that scrumptious substance you people call “ice cream”).  How did I get here?  That’s classified information.  But, while I’m here, I’ve blended in with the natives as a human girl.

The girl I am disguised as loves to write creatively (as you probably already guessed); enjoys anything that has to do with learning, memorizing, and playing with words; and takes pleasure in editing and critiquing.  She has played the piano for quite some time, has traveled abroad, and has no idea where she is going to live next, but trusts God's sovereignty to put her exactly where He wants her to be.  Set her on a couch with a good book, a cat on her lap, and a cup of tea; or outdoors with a camera on a sunny day, and she’s a happy girl. 

My human alias has been homeschooled her whole life, and she’s proud of it.  She’s looking forward to writing articles for Thought Box, such as a series on gratefulness and possibly a parable or two.  God be praised for the joy like no other He gives her when she writes.

I am not of this world.  I have been chosen out of this world by the Creator, my Savior.  I strive in everything I do to bring glory, honor, and praise to Him.  All of Klipsie’s articles are written for and devoted to Him.

     Klipsie

P.S. If you’re wondering where the name “Klipsie” comes from, read up on your Narnia (Voyage of the Dawn Treader, chapter 9 – The Island of Voices, to be exact). ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment